IWC Watch Auction | Terms & Conditions
1. Auction Eligibility
- In order to participate in the Kennedy + Martin silent auction, you must be aged 18 years or older and reside in Australia.
- Participants must provide accurate and legitimate information required when placing the bid, including the bidder’s name, email address, and bid.
2. How can I buy this watch?
The IWC Big Pilot’s Watch Edition “Kennedy” is being offered in a silent auction. The silent auction will close on the 8th of December at 8:30pm, after which the highest bid offer will win the watch. To place your bid, please enter your highest offer along with your details. Minimum offers will start at the Reserve Retail Price. To place your bid, please click here.
The auction item is an IWC BIG PILOT KENNEDY + MARTIN 48MM valued at AUD 20,000 (“Auction Item”).
3. Auction Period
The Auction will run from 00:01 AEDT on 17 November to 22:30 AEDT on 8th December 2021 (“Auction Period”). Once the closing time is reached, the auction will cease, and the highest bidder is the winner.
4. Your Obligations
- When you place a bid during the online auction, you are committing to buying the Auction Item at your bid price. If your bid price is the winning bid at the conclusion of the Auction Period you must purchase the Auction Item at that bid price.
- Winning bid prices are GST inclusive.
- Please take care when making a bid as once your bid is placed, it CANNOT be withdrawn.
- It is your responsibility to read the product information relating to any item listed for auction.
- You must not engage in bid manipulation.
5. Reserve Price
The auction is subject to a reserve price of $20,000 specified by the seller.
6. What if two bidders, bid the same amount?
If there are two or more bids of the highest value, after the Auction Period ends, the top bidders will be contacted via customer care with 72 hours to submit a higher offer, with the highest offer then being accepted as winner.
7. Selection of a Winner
The bidder with the highest bid at the end of the Auction Period must purchase the Auction Item. The winner will receive a confirmation email to their nominated email address used when placing the bid. This email will contain an invoice and a payment link.
8. Payment Terms
The winning bidder must have successfully paid for the Auction Item within 24 hours of the close of the auction. If the winning bidder does not complete payment within 24 hours of the close, Kennedy reserves the right to offer the Auction Item to the next highest bidder. If Kennedy has accepted the winning bidder’s request for an extension of payment, the winning bidder must pay by the extended date. A request for an extension must be sent by email to
9. Auction Returns and Exchanges
Auction purchase is final. Any change of mind cancellations or exchanges will not be accepted. Please ensure you have acquired any and all relevant information before bidding.
10. Payment Method
The winner can choose to pay for the Auction Item either online (via a payment link provided by customer care) or in-store when picking up the Auction item. For online payment, all following payment methods will be accepted including American Express, Master-card, Visa, RoyalPay and Direct Deposit.
11. How do I receive the item?
- If the winner lives within the locations of our existing boutiques (Sydney, Perth & Melbourne), the watch will be required to be picked up from one of the boutiques below.
– IWC Schaffhausen Collins Street (VIC)
– IWC Schaffhausen King Street (NSW)
– Kennedy Crown Perth (WA)
- If the winner is outside of these locations, Kennedy will deliver the watch to the recipient’s home address.
- For home delivery, the winner will be required to present photo ID.
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about the IWC Watch Auction Terms & Conditions, you can contact us at: