KENNEDY + MARTIN Collector Cards Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The “KENNEDY X MARTIN” promotion (“Promotion”) is conducted by Kennedy Watches and Jewellery (ABN 82165266491) of 171 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion will be run at the following nine Kennedy boutiques.
- Kennedy Boutique Chadstone
- Kennedy Boutique Crown Melbourne
- IWC Schaffhausen Collins Street Boutique
- Panerai Collins Street Boutique
- Kennedy Boutique Star Sydney
- IWC King street Boutique
- Panerai King Street Boutique
- Jaeger-LeCoultre King street Boutique
- Kennedy Boutique Crown Perth
together, the “Participating Boutiques”.
- The Promotion will also be run at Kennedy’s E-Boutique www.kennedy.com.au
- (“Entry Period”).
By entering the Promotion, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
Kennedy Watches and Jewellery (ABN 82165266491)
Level 10, 171 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia To contact the Promoter, please call 03 8614 1100.
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents, aged 18 years and older as at the time of entry.
- The directors, management, and employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entry Step
To enter the Promotion in a Kennedy boutique, the entrant must:
- Purchase the Promotion collector cards through the participating boutiques.
- Register his/her contact details at kennedy.com.au/cards/
- The entrant must retain the original collector cards as the proof of purchase.
If an eligible person purchases the collector cards at the Kennedy e-boutique they will be automatically entered into the Promotion.
5. Entry Period
00:01 AEDT on 21 June to 23:59 AEDT on 8 August 2021. The Promotor reserves the right to extend the Promotion end date any time (subject to regulatory approval).
6. Entry Limit
- A limit of one entry per person applies for the duration of the Promotion.
- No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or incoherent entries will be invalid.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
The winner will win the exclusive access to the Kennedy Corporate Suite for the winner and 15 guests during the Geelong vs Richmond football game at the MCG on the 21 Aug 2021, valued at AUD $9,500.00 as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions. Beverages and catering are included.
- If the winner chooses not to attend the game, they will receive a $500 Kennedy voucher to be used in any Kennedy boutique. A full list of the boutiques can be found at www.kennedy.com.au/boutiques
- The prize does not include any costs associated with redeeming the prize, such as flights, accommodation or other transport costs.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- If a prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any approvals from regulatory authorities. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by the Promoter to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
8. Selection of Winner
- The winner will be chosen at random by manual draw on 9 August 2021, at 10.00 am. at the Promoter’s offices at Level 171 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the prize as described above.
- The winner will be personally notified by email and telephone by 9 August 2021.
- To redeem the prize, the winner must provide a copy of the collector card as proof of purchase to Kennedy marketing team through email
- The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website at [kennedy.com.au] by 10 August 2021.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- The Promoter must distribute the prizes to the winner within 28 days of the draw.
9. Second Chance Draw
- If a winner does not respond within 5 business days of being notified that they have won the Promotion, that winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to identify the winner was unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on 16 August 2021 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry drawn will win any unclaimed prize.
- The winner will be personally notified by email and telephone by 16 August 2021.
- The name of the winner will be published on the Promoter’s website at [kennedy.com.au] by 16 August 2021.
- The results of any second chance draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- The Promoter must distribute the prize to the winner within 28 days of the draw.
10. Standard Terms
- Subject to regulatory approval, the Promoter reserves the right to amend the Promotion and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the Promotion page at [kennedy.com.au]. It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly check the Promotion page for any amendments.
- Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion including:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), if the Promotion is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may cancel or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries, subject to regulatory approval.
- By entering the Promotion, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require without remuneration. The winner also consents to the use and publication of their name, image and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and comply with its legal obligations as the Promoter. For these purposes, the Promoter may disclose such personal information to related companies, agents, regulatory bodies, contractors, service providers and any company with whom the Promoter is running the Promotion. These recipients may be located overseas. If you do not provide all the personal information we request, you may not be able to participate in the Promotion.
- Promoter’s website at [https://www.kennedy.com.au/privacy-policy/] for more information about how the Promoter handles personal information, how to access and correct your personal information, how to make a complaint, and how the Promoter handles complaints.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
The laws of Victoria apply to this Promotion. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.